Eliminate Herbicide is a pre-emergent herbicide containing 750 g/kg of the active ingredient Sulfometuron-methyl.
It is registered for the extended pre and post emergent control of certain perennial and annual grasses and broadleaf weeds in commercial and industrial areas, around agricultural buildings and rights of way situations (including roadsides, around guideposts, railways, power lines and telephone lines) and Forestry.
Features & Benefits
- Soil resdiual herbicide with some knockdown action
- Cost effective soil residual weed control
- Low Poison Scheduling (S5)
- Effective residual activity on a common range of weeds
- Suited to commercial and industrial areas, rights-of-way including roadsides, around guideposts, railways, power lines and telephone lines
- Low use rates and economical for large area applications
- Efficient on both monocot and dicot weed species
- Quality formulation – Disperses very well in water
- Compatible with glyphosate products for additional knockdown performance